Product on Focus
The Complete Daily Health Drink
In the year 2732 B.C., Chinese Emperor Shen Nung, Father of Traditional Chinese Medicine, fortunately discovered a refreshing drink when dried leaves blew into his cup of hot water while sitting under a tree. The pleasant aroma, medicinal properties and refreshing taste enchanted him and soon everyone in the realm was drinking it and became China’s National drink and the word cha’a was used to describe the tea. This tea in the family of “Camellia Sinensis” was then cultivated and drunk in China, Japan, India and Europe.
In 1772, Carl Humberg a European Botanist, discovered Rooibos Tea as a drink which is well-known to the people of the indigenous Khoisan tribe; used by these ancient folk as an herbal remedy for a wide range of ailments many centuries ago. In 1904, Benjamin Ginsberg a Russian immigrant and trader, started trading with the mountain people and sell Rooibos Tea to the Europeans, because of its sweet and refreshing taste. He became the first exporter of Rooibos Tea in Europe.
In 1968, Annique Theron a South African mother stumbled across this plant's natural healing properties and ability to soothe and pacify her young child who was suffering from allergy and colic pain. Annique went on to investigate and document its amazing health promoting properties. She set out to share her discovery with others and spread the good news of Mother Nature's Lullaby. Her discovery awarded her “The Best Woman Inventor of the Year 1997“ in Geneva Switzerland because she published her findings and discovery in a book, “Allegies: An Amazing Discoveries”; plus she formulated a skin care product with Rooibos Tea as the main ingredient.
Rooibos Tea, compared to other Tea from the family Camellia sinensis is a:
- Caffeine free herbal beverage.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals needed by the body: Calcium, Copper, fluoride, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and zinc.
- 50 times more flavonoids than green tea. Flavonoids is known have great beneficial effect on human health, they have been reported to have: anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-platelet, anti- tumor and anti-oxidant activity
1. Helps regulates sleeping patterns, headaches and insomnia.
2. Soothing effect on the central nervous system.
3. Dissolves and prevents cholesterol build-up.
4. Improves blood circulation and regulation of blood pressure.
5. Soothes stomach and digestive problems, like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
6. Relieves skin irritation, like allergies, eczema and acne.
7. Helps delay ageing process, enhances metabolism, due to presence of Super Oxide Dismutase.
Rooibos Tea is good for:
1. Those who suffer from constipation and other stomach disorders.
2. Those with hypertension and other blood related problems, concerning blood circulation.
3. Those who have difficulty in losing weight.
4. Those who have skin problems and allergies.
5. Those who are stressful and easily fatigue.
6. Those who have sleeping disorder.
7. Those who wants to be healthy and be defended against diseases and illness.
Rooibos Tea, the Herbal Tea, the Mountain Tea, the Long Life Tea is the COMPLETE DAILY HEALTH DRINK.