Your Daily Health Drink with Goodness of Berries
HD012 FDA No.: FR-40000001581421
Main Ingredients of K-MultiBerry Juice
K-MultiBerry Juice contains berries such as maqui, acai, goji, hawthorn as well as widely popular blueberry and cranberry, each with its own unique goodness to promote better health.
- Maqui Berry
- Anthocyanins in maqui berries are potent anti-inflammatory agents, which help prevent against degenerative diseases.
- Antioxidant properties have potential in preventing oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol), promoting healthy heart
- Acai Berry
- Anthocyanins in acai berries are potent energy booster
- Contains healthy oleic acid that may decrease risks of cardiosvascular diseases. It also helps lower and prevent oxidation of bad cholesterol
- Goji Berry
- Rich in lutein and carotenoid call zeaxanthin, which can promote healthy vision
- High content of plysaccharides help stimulate production of human growth hormone and slow down aging.
- Traditionally used to promote general well - being
- Anthocyanins in blueberries can soothe eye fatigue and reduce permeability of fine vessel walls around the eyes thus helps protect good eyesight.
- Anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in protecting brain cognitive functions, boosting memory as well as preventing neurodegenerative diseases.
- Helps protect bladder and is well-known for potential prevetion of urinary tract infections.
- Rich in phytonutrients, which may help fight against formation of kidney stones.
- Hawthorn Berry
- Traditionally used to aid digestion and promote healthy heart.
- Antioxidants in hawthorn berries help dilate blood vessels, improves blood flow and protects blood vessels against oxidation.
Why are berries good for you?
"An overwhelming body of research has now firmly established that the dietary intake of berry fruits has a positive and profound impact on human health, perfomance and disease." -David Geffen School of Medicine University of California
Berries are widely know as superfood for their benefits, a glance at nutritional value of berries will inform us that berries are rich in:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Dietary fibers
- Amino acids
The phyto nutrients of berries come from pigments that give them rich and vibrant colors, which also act as protector to guard the berry plants against external harmful factors. In the human body, these substances act as potential anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory agents. The help neutralize free radicals and avoid them from damaging cells in our body. This is supported by high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scores that berries have in common.
By taking berries regularly, the nutrients in berries may provice benefits such as:
- Prevents cells and tissues against free radical damages
- Strengthens immuntiy
- Supports good health of the heart
- Promotes healthy digestive system
- Keeps skin youthful
- Improves well-being