Main Ingredients of K-MultiBerry Juice
Content: 750 ml
K-MultiBerry Juice contains berries such as maqui, acai, goji, hawthorn as well as widely popular blueberry and cranberry, each with its own uniqe goodness to promote better health.
- Maqui Berry
- Anthocyanins in maqui berries are potent anti-inflammatory agents, which helps prevent against degenerative diseases.
- Antioxidant properties have potential in preventing oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol), promoting healthy heart.
- Acai Berry
- Anthocyanins in actual berries are potent energy booster.
- Contains healthy oleic acid that may decrease risks of cardiovascular diseases. It also helps lower and prevent oxidation of bad cholesterol.
- Goji Berry
- Rich in lutein and carotenoid call zeaxanthin, which can promote healthy vision.
- High content of plysaccharides help stimulate production of human growth hormone and slows down aging.
- Traditionally used to promote general well-being.
- Anthocyanins in blueberries can soothe eye fatigue and reduce permeability of fine vessel walls around the eyes thus helps protect good eyesight.
- Anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in protecting brain cognitive functions, boosting memory as well as preventing neurodegenerative diseases.
- Helps protect bladder and is well-known for potential prevention of urinary tract infections.
- Rich in phytonutrients, which may help fight against formation of kidney stones.
- Hawthorn Berry
- Traditionally used to aid digestion and promote healthy heart.
- Antioxidants in hawthorn berries help dilate blood vessels, improves blood flow and protects blood vessels against oxidation.
K-Liquid Mixed Collagen Drink
Why are berries good for you?
"An overwhelming body of research has now firmly established that the dietary intake of berry fruits has a positive and profound impact of human health, performance, and disease." - David Geffen School of Medicine University of California
Berries are widely known as superfood for their benefits, a glance at nutritional value of berries will inform us that berries are rich in:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Dietary fibers
- Amino acids
- Amino acids
The phyto nutrients of berries come from pigments that give them rich and vibrant colors, which also act as protector to guard the berry plants against external harmful factors. In the human body, these substances act as potential anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory agents. The help neutralize free radicals and avoid them from damaging cells in our body. This is supported by high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)scores that berries have in common.
By taking berries regularly, the nutrients in berries may provide benefits such as:
- Prevents cells and tissues against free radical damages
- Strengthens immunity
- Supports good health of the heart
- Promotes healthy digestive system
- Keeps skin youthful
- Improves well-being