The Vegetable Drink for the Whole Family
HD006 FDA No.: FR-61901
Chlorophyll- known as "the source of life." It is the green coloring matter found in all leafy green plants and vegetables. It is often referred to as "the blood of plants" and is formed by a process called "photosynthesis." One characteristic of chlorophyll is that it contains abundant natural, minerals, vitamins, protein, trace elements and micro nutrients.
K-Liquid Chlorophyll with UIE is derived from alfalfa leaves - "The Father of Foods." With the help of modern extraction processes, pure chlorophyll is extracted from alfalfa leaves. It contains:
- Four times the chlorophyll than any ordinary vegetables.
- Anti-oxidant – helps reduce harmful free radicals in the body.
- Zinc – essential minerals found in almost cell. It stimulates the activity of approximately 100 enzymes which promotes biochemical reactions in the body. Supports healthy immune system needed in wound healing, maintain sense of taste and smell, is needed for DNA synthesis. Zinc supports the growth and development during pregnancy, childhood and adolescence.
- Selenium – a trace mineral essential to good health but required only in small amounts. Selenium is incorporated into proteins to make selenoproteins, which are important anti-oxidant enzymes. The anti-oxidant properties of selenoproteins help prevent cellular damage from free radicals.
- Vitamin E - a fat-soluble, powerful anti-oxidant to protect your cells against the effects of free radicals, which are potentially damaging byproducts of energy metabolism. Free radicals can damage cells and may contribute to the development of cardiovascular diseases and cancer. Might help prevent or delay the development of chronic diseases. Also known to play a role in the immune function, in DNA repair, and other metabolic processes
- Vitamin A - a fat-soluble compound that plays and important role in vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell division, and cell differentiation (in which a cell becomes part of the brain, muscle, lungs, etc.). Helps regulate the immune system, which helps prevent and fight off infections by making white blood cells that destroy harmful bacterias and viruses. Vitamin A also may help lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell to fight infections more effectivel.
- Vitamin C - a water-soluble, antioxidant vitamin, important in forming collagen, a protein that gives structure to bones, cartilage, muscle, and blood vessels. It also aids in the absorption of iron and helps maintain capillaries, bones, and teeth.
- Other nutrients: folic acid, biotin, panthothenic acid, minerals such as calcium, cobalt, chromium, phosphorous, silicon, potassium, iron, etc.
- Cleansing - cleanses the digestive system, assists in purifying blood, eliminates bacteria, disinfects and detoxifies.
- Balancing - balances body acid, alakaline level, boosts the functions of the body system.
- Nourishing - assists in red blood cell generation, enhances oxidation process and stimulates cell regeneration.
- Skinny people or underweight
- Those who are constipated
- Those with dysmenorrhea
- Smokers or acidic
- Lacks appetite
- Those who are stressed and easily gets tired
- Those with respiratory problems
- Those with rheumatism
- Those who often have sore throat
- Those with body odor or bad breath
- Those who do not eat vegetables
- Those with liver problems
- Those who cannot stand cold temperature
K-Liquid Chlorophyll hence denotes concentrated chlorophyll in liquid form that has been energized by UIE or Universe Induced Energy. UIE is a form of energy field originating from the first layer of the sun. Its discovery is a milestone in scientific achievements, as the energy proves crucial to the well being of mankind, animals and plants. The essence of UIE is that, when applied to living organisms, it improves and enhances their natural energy state therefore resulting in increased health and well-being.
This tonic food constitutes one of the richest food supplements known to us today. One tablespoon of K-Liquid Chlorophyll mixed in a glass of water is like eating 1 kilo of vegetable. Recommended daily supllementation is 1 to 3 tablespoon.